We are looking for a casual or part time bookkeeper to join our growing ecommerce agency.
This role is flexible in time and you can work from our office or from home. Our offices are based on St Kilda Road, Melbourne.
Key responsibilities are:
- Payroll and all associated requirements. We work with Quickbooks.
- Managing staff leave requests and reports (we currently have a team of 8).
- Invoicing and all associated tasks for accounts receivable and outgoing.
- Communication with clients on their invoices, statements or enquiries.
- Managing and updating client accounts contact information.
- Ordering of office supplies.
- Basic reporting using Quickbooks (eg. sales, staff expenditure reports).
- Ensuring positive cashflow with a proactive approach to receipts due.
The person we are looking needs the following qualities:
- Friendly, polite and organised.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience with payroll, PAYG and superannuation payments.
- Experience in Quickbooks or similar.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Drive or similar is preferred.
If you are interested in this flexible role working with a fun and friendly team (our clients are also really great), we would love to hear from you.
For more information contact email@example.com.
Strictly no recruiters please.